Commissioning Technicians are skilled workers that work with complex systems or perform highly technical, Automation, Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical or diagnostic tests. Depending on the field, technicians may work independently or under the direction of a Senior Commissioning Engineer or Manager. Technicians will be required to work across all types of sectors as part of an integrated commissioning team.
- Familiarize with all aspects of the Plant Design
- Input Commissioning Requirements into Commissioning procedures
- Develop Commissioning Scope for Construction and Commissioning Phases
- Validate project data in CCMS Project Completions Database
- Preparation of Pre-Commissioning and CommissioningTurnover Packs
- Manage Commissioning Field Technicians
- Develop Commissioning Procedures
- Manage Walk downs, Punch List and Mechanical Completion Handovers for the Commissioning Discipline
- Lead the execution of the Static Commissioning checks
- Ability to organise Teams to maximise productivity and meet targets.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree Qualified or Serving a Technical Trade Apprenticeship in a Relevant Engineering Discipline
- 10 Years Proven experience in Oil and Gas Energy Industry in Operation, Commissioning of Associated Plant and Equipment
- Excellent Communication, Time Management and People Supervisory Skills
Contact us for a comprehensive and confidential analysis, we can supply a quick response to the provision of Commissioning Expertise and Provide project recovery plans and turnaround plans to limit and minimise potential schedule and cost over runs…. Contact Us