- Provides full Technical Author witting Commissioning & Start Up Procedures and Operating Manuals.
- High Level of English Grammar, Spelling and Technical Vocabulary
- Works with EPC Engineering and Design to develop documentation.
- Updates Records and Documentation as required
- Provide guidance on Processes and Document Deliverables in conjunction with Clients Operations
- Provide Training on the use of Templates
- Create guidance on Document Format and Creation
- Providing guidance to Commissioning and Operations Personnel on Document Content
- Acts as Audit Authority and Convert Documents into Publish/Print Final Format
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree Qualified in Chemical or Process Plant Operations Engineering
- High level of written English language skill, including Excellent Spelling and Grammar
- Experience OIM or Operation Lead within an Operator Environment
- 10 Years Experience as a Technical Author encompassing the development of a range of different Documentation types across various Technical Disciplines
- 20 Years Experience in the Oil & Gas Plant Industry and in depth knowledge of the associated terminology
Need Expert Commissioning Support?
Contact us for a comprehensive and confidential analysis, we can supply a quick response to the provision of Commissioning Expertise and Provide project recovery plans and turnaround plans to limit and minimise potential schedule and cost over runs…. Contact Us