10+ Years Experience as an Electrical Supervisor in petrochemical, oil and gas industries, and also in the Marine industry. I have worked on numerous vessels in the oil and gas industry and this has taken me to various countries around the world, conducting electrical surveys and helping with electrical technical queries, writing and issuing electrical de-isolation permits with procedures, writing putting together electrical mechanical completion and commissioning packs for each system associated with new build Multi Purpose Offshore Construction Vessels, supervising the electrical installation of a pipe lay conversion on board a heavy lift vessel and reporting to the electrical project engineer this involved installing 6 new generators, 2 new switchboard rooms, 2 new thruster rooms, a complete Remacut pipe lay system and stinger. my role was to supervise that the installation was installed as per the drawings and to accept the completion of electrical systems after commissioning.
- Electrical Inspector – DPS Gas – UK
- Electrical Marine Specialist – CSV – Canada
- Electrical Supervisor – Wartsila – Brazil
- Electrical Construction Supervisor – Zafiro Marine – Croatia
- Electrical Supervisor – ITM -UK
- Electrical Marine Supervisor – Wartsila – UK
- Electrical Technician – AMEC – UK