Water / Sewage Treatment Plants, Oil & Gas Offshore & Refineries, Energy from Waste, An Instrument & Electrical professional contractor with 20+ years hands-on Commissioning experience in the following hazardous process industries UK and worldwide. An excellent organiser in Commissioning of new-build and/or upgrade of existing projects and associated equipment. A proven track record in producing quality documentation: technical writing of Commissioning procedures, plans & programmes, Commissioning test-sheets, installation check sheets, progress reporting, etc. A pro-active individual and team-player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) on behalf of the client (Software and Hardware)
- Coordinate and execute static Commissioning activities
- Plan and coordinate dynamic Commissioning tests.
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Close-out documentation – As-Built drawings, debrief, etc.
- Fully conversant with the permit-to-work system and electrical/process isolation procedures.
Competent in working with the following type equipment – Commissioning setting-up and testing:
- MCC’s – 3-phase 600v AC
- Variable Frequency Drives – Pumps, etc.
- Field Instrumentation – loop-checking, SCADA/PLC I/O checks, configuration and calibration
- Chemical Dosing Systems – Chlorine, Grundfos dosing pumps, etc.
- Rotork Actuators