20+ Years’ experience in Management, Construction, Installation, Pre- commissioning and Commissioning, phases of Construction Downstream and Upstream EPC projects, Offshore Production and Accommodation Platforms, Petro-Chemical Plants / Pharmaceutical and Pipelines. Supervision, review and monitoring from basic engineering, purchasing, visits to the Vendor facilities, support for Project Management, Planning, Coordination, Control of resources before and during the stage of Mechanical Completion. Managing integration of the commissioning scope, schedule, budgets and resource requirements for commissioning, Facility and review execution plan and start sequence, to see reduction of the associated execution risks
Attending HAZID, HAZOP and ensure risk issues are identified and resolved. Excellent knowledge of Project Completion standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria. As well as facilities commissioning and start -up. Managing phases of FAT testing of the principal equipment, to ensure correct Mechanical Completion, Pre –Commissioning and Commissioning.
- Lead Process Commissioning Engineer – IEnova – Mexico
- Lead Process Commissioning Engineer – GSC – Mexico
- Lead Electrical Commissioning Engineer – MW Group – Mexico
- Engineering Coordinator – SGS – Mexico
- Structural Engineer – McDermott – Mexico
- Startup Commissioning Coordinator – EVYA – Mexico